Dowling & Dennis is one of America’s leading boutique healthcare PR firms. We employ all the tools in the PR toolbox — plus a healthy dose of out-of-the-box thinking. We’re a sounding board and powerful ally for CEOs, VPs and product managers of medical device, diagnostics and health IT companies. They trust us to help drive sales and marketing– and to offer them counsel that’s informed by our nearly 25 years in business.
Social & Digital Media
It’s never been more important to communicate online. We employ eyecatching social media and innovative digital techniques to reach thousands of decision makers around the world every day.
Whether print or broadcast, media relations remains essential in healthcare. We reach everybody from trade media to national outlets, using multimedia press releases and other tools.
Public Affairs & Advocacy
In a field as heavily regulated as healthcare, the decisions of regulators and government leaders can make or break an organization. We bring years of experience to bear on the challenge.
There’s no one “right” way to engage the healthcare market. We specialize in infographics, multimedia white papers, clinician surveys and other innovations to reach opinion leaders and customers.
How We Help Our Clients Achieve Their Goals
Thinking big and planning long – while also tracking the small details – is the way to align strategic PR components with marketing and sales.
We help clients make the most of the science, showcases and face-to-face interaction afforded by key annual and regional meetings.
One of our founders is a longtime journalist. From clinical papers to sparkling copy, we prove every day that the written word still packs a punch.
Your website is the world’s window into what you do. Contemporary design, easy functionality and crisp content matter most here.
It’s a visual world out there, and our award-winning work helps tell your story online and in meeting presentations.
Clinical Study Support
We have years of experience helping our clients design, implement and publish studies that convincingly validate their products and technology.
What Our Clients Say
- It’s a long climb from nowhere to somewhere in any business. In our case, the climb was immensely facilitated by the brains, skill and industry of Dowling and Dennis.Steve Bierman, CMO, Access ScientificPreviously CEO, Venetec International
- Dennis & Dowling PR is like having an extra set of hands to help your business. For our small start-up medical device company with less than 10 people, having that extra help when we need it is particularly appreciated especially when new projects come up unexpectedly.Valerie LandisMarketing Director, Novian Health
- My team and I have worked with Dowling & Dennis on several companies and product launches over the past 20 years. We’ve gotten great results with them. I find them to be very well connected and highly professional in their approach.Steve GexCEO, Focal Therapeutics
- The most amazing part of working with Dowling & Dennis is how quickly they become your partner. They’re not just a vendor. Instead, they know how to quickly integrate as a valuable part of the team.Vicki Clements, EdDVice President, Marketing at NanoSomiX
- We’ve worked with Dowling & Dennis for many years now. Their space specific experience is truly appreciated as is their ability to tune a program to resources available. They have definitely helped us to get our message out.Henry “Chip” AppelbaumPresident & CEO, Novian Health
- Both Liz and Greg are creative, responsive and collaborate easily. They listen to the client’s needs and evaluate the task from a variety of perspectives. The resulting recommendation is targeted and strategic while utilizing their many industry contacts.Cari GrundmanPatient Advocacy Manager, Agendia